You’ve been meaning to make one for a while, so let’s do it. Come learn stranded color work and make a keepsake holiday stocking. You can choose from a menu of already charted designs or create your own.
Advanced beginner to intermediate. Need to know how to cast on, make increases and decreases, and have
some experience knitting in the round.
- Stranded knitting
- Changing colors
- Jogless stripes
- Two-color ribbing and Latvian braid (optional)
- Afterthought heel
- Pattern for stocking included with class, adapted from Cascade Christmas Stocking.
- Two or more colors of worsted weight (amounts will depend on the project)
- US 8 16″ circulars (note: 12” circulars should work, but 16” may be more comfortable).
- Dpns in the same size
- Tapestry needle
- Optional: Colored pencils or markers that you can use to visualize your finished design will be helpful at
the first class.
Note: This is a three session class. You need to be able to attend all three sessions (Nov. 7, 14 & 28)