Jump right into making socks with a pair of Rose City Rollers, a roll-top ankle sock that includes all the key parts
of any top-down sock construction with three size options. It’s the perfect way to use a fun, bright skein of sock yarn! As long as you know how to cast on, make increases and decreases, and have some experience knitting in the round (preferably on dpns) you will be good to go!
- Reinforce double-pointed needle use
- Basic top-down sock construction: cuff, heel flap, heel turn, gusset, toe
- Kitchener grafting
- Download the Rose City Rollers pattern here
- 200-350 yards of fingering weight yarn
- Size US1 DPNs or size needed to obtain gauge (32 stitches and 40 rows = 4 inches)
- Tapestry needle
Note: This is a four part series. You need to be able to attend all four sessions.