Class Nuts and Bolts
- Payment for classes is due in full at time of registration.
- Class fees are non-refundable unless cancellation is made prior to 72 hours before the start of class.
- If you need to purchase materials, please come in at least 20 minutes before the start of class, to give yourself time to do so. You'll recieve a 10% discount for any materials purchased for class.
- If you cannot make it to all the sessions of any given class, please understand that the instructor cannot make it up for you.
- We reserve the right to cancel a class if too few students are enrolled. A full refund will be made, or can be applied to any other class at Looped.
- We ask our students to make sure they are OK with the prerequisites for the class they have signed up for. If you have any questions, please call us.
- All personal information collected during class registration is kept private.
- Interested in a "custom" class? A private or a duo lesson? Give us a call, and we will be happy to set it up.
- All classes are held at Looped Yarn Works, 1732 Connecticut Ave, 2nd Floor, NW Washington, DC 20009